|Total Time: 75 Min||Prep Time: 25 Min||Difficulty: Medium|
|Serving: 3||Type: Dessert||Cost: Low ($10 ~ $20)|
- 1 Super Moist Yellow cake Mix
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup of Powder Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Vanilla Beam
- 6 Medium size strawberries
- 2 Tbl spoon of Sugar
1. Wash and dry the medium size strawberries. Remove stems. Slice the strawberries into thin slices, around 6 slices per berry. Save the first and last sliced of each strawberry in a separate bowl. Place rest of the sliced strawberries into a bowl and cover with 2 tablespoon of sugar. Make sure each surface is coated with sugar.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Mix Super Moist Yellow cake Mix with vegetable oil, water, and eggs using electric mixer, around 2 min. Lightly coat baking pan with oil and pour in cake mix. Bake for 20 min.