|Total Time: 20 Min||Prep Time: 10 Min||Difficulty: Low|
|Serving: 4||Type: Dessert||Cost: Low ($1 ~ $20)|
- 1 Can of Red Bean Paste
- 12 Strawberry
- 1 1/8 C of Glutinous Rice Powder
- 1/8 C of Corn Starch
- 1 3/8 C of Water
1. Combine rice powder and water in a bowl. Mix together until no visible clump and cover it with plastic wrap. Microwave the mixture for 2.5 minutes.
2. Take the mixture out from microwave and remove the plastic wrap. Let the gelatinous mixture cool for 10 min.
3. Wash and dry the strawberries. Remove stem. Open a can of red beam paste. Dip the strawberry in the red beam paste, make sure all the surface area is coated with red beam paste. Repeat the same process for all the remaining strawberries.
4. Cover spatula and cutting board with corn starch. Use the spatula to move mochi onto cutting board. Dust the some corn starch on top of the mochi. Flatten the mochi and cut it to 12 equal pieces. Cover your hand with corn starch, and flatten and expand each mochi to 3 inches round or square shape. Place the base of the strawberry at the center and slowly fold in from all sides. Repeat the same process for all 12 strawberries. Serve in room temp.